September 07, 2007

Osama Bin Laden Through the Years

Click the pic to enlarge


You would think a guy resourceful enough to get Just for Men hair coloring in the mountains of Afghanistan could also get his hands on a high-res camera. Anyone else think he looks like he's had a couple of nose jobs over the years, or is it just me?

Seriously: I took a few art classes a long time ago in which we studied faces, and the guy in the most recent picture doesn't look like Bin Laden to me. His nose is different, along with a few other features, in my opinion. I'll be interested to hear what the experts have to say next week. Personally, I think the real Osama has been room temperature for a couple of years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States