August 06, 2007

Congratulations, Michael

Anyone doubting that Michael Irvin deserves to be in the Hall of Fame is clueless. I think it's ridiculous how people start yapping about his off-the-field issues, but I never heard anyone say Lawrence Taylor, the greatest LB to ever play the game, should have been kept out. Lawrence Taylor's off-the-field behavior makes Irvin look like Billy Graham.

The following clip is an example of the types of plays Irvin made for 10 years. A two hour movie could be made from his career highlight reel. I also like this clip because it illustrates the type of player Troy Aikman was. Several idiots also had arguments for why they thought Aikman should not have been inducted last year.

I plan to make the trip to Canton three years from now when Emmitt Smith gets inducted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States