June 26, 2007

The Man in the Hat is Back, So is the Bald Guy

This pic was taken June 21, 2007 by Steven Spielberg. It's the first time Harrison Ford has worn the Indiana Jones costume since 1989. The fourth movie in the series will be released May 22, 2008. I've never seen all of the third movie, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, so Mr. Spielberg probably won't get my $8-$10 for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: We Mean it this Time either. I guess Hollywood just can't help trying to cash in on nostalgia.

Another sequel that is also several years removed from its most recent predecessor is Live Free or Die Hard. The fourth movie in that series will be hitting theaters this summer. I have to admit the previews seem interesting, and I have read that the movie is largely stripped of CGI special effects and actually relies on a good plot and good acting to make the movie interesting. What a concept. I haven't made up my mind one way or the other whether I'll actually shell out the bucks to see it in the theater, but I'll post a review of it if I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States