May 24, 2007

What a Difference a Year Makes

The pic on the left is of Eddie Van "Munster" Halen a little over a year ago at a VH1 event. The picture on the right was recently published by Guitar World and is the first public photo of Eddie since he recently completed rehab. It looks like he put on some much needed weight and spent a few bucks to get his teeth back into shape. I don't know if he had any other work done, but he looks healthy. If all rehab had done was fix his hair, it would have been worth it. I wonder if Van Halen will reschedule that canceled reunion tour with David Lee Roth that was supposed to happen this summer. I doubt it, because I think trying to stay sober around DLR's incessant yapping would be difficult for anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States