March 03, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

I didn't know that I hated Chuck E. Cheese until I took my daughter there about a month ago. What a nightmare. Kids were running around like crazy, the food was overpriced and terrible, and my daughter was plunking tokens left and right into games that lasted about thirty seconds each. My parents used to complain about me wasting money at the video arcade when I was younger, but I could at least play Galaga or Ms. Pac-Man for at least a couple of hours with one quarter. Anyway, my daughter had a good time, and that was the most important thing. I just told her that next time we go there, we're going to eat lunch somewhere else first.

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 12:23 PM, Blogger K. Buchanan Shay said...

Yeah, but Chuck E Cheese has BEER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States