January 24, 2007

REVIEW: The Black Dahlia

I watch a lot of movies, so I thought I'd throw in my own movie reviews here and there. Here is my review of The Black Dahlia:


THIS MOVIE SUCKS ASS.

I should have known any movie with Josh Hartnett couldn't be that great, but not even Scarlett Johansson in underwear could save this piece of shit. Drawn out and boring. There is way too much time spent trying to develop characters, and the murder is a secondary part of the script. Don't waste your money on this one. If you want to see a good movie about a true crime, then go rent the original In Cold Blood with Robert "O.J. Simpson" Blake. You could also rent Capote, which basically chronicles the years of Capote's life while he wrote In Cold Blood and includes a lot scenes regarding the murders described in the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States