December 22, 2006

Heidi Klum Christmas Commercial

UPDATE (12/26/06): This video received the honor for being #53 on YouTube Favorites of the Week in the People-All category, and #36 in the same category for English only videos.

They show this Victoria's Secret commercial twice during each rerun of CSI on Spike TV. Spike typically shows three reruns (or more) every night, and I watch them all, so I've been seeing this commercial about six times every night, and it just isn't enough. So, I decided to post it for myself and watch it whenever I want. It has a very Marilynesque quality.

Call me crazy, but I think Heidi is way hotter now than she was ten years ago, and has definitely achieved MILF status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States