December 14, 2006

Bulgarian Man Survives Blood Alcohol Level Twice The Fatal Limit

A Bulgarian man presented at the local emergency room with a blood alcohol level so high the doctors checked the level 5 times. The man had a reading of 0.914, or almost double what is considered to be the lethal limit. Notice, I said LETHAL limit, not LEGAL limit. The legal limit in most of the US is .08, and the lethal limit (the point at which the body shuts down and dies) is 0.55. However, this guy was still walking around and communicating at .914.

This isn't exactly a new story. I think it happened almost a year ago, but it is new to me. My God! This guy had more alcohol in him than Nick Nolte, Wynonna Judd, and Mel Gibson combined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States