November 03, 2006

Reposting The Office - The Dundies

Since the good people at YouTube decided to yank my original post of this clip, I decided to post it again. Enjoy!

I have attached a clip from one of my favorite episodes from the first episode of the second season. In this clip, the office manager is handing out the annual "Dundies. " The Dundies are an award ceremony that Steve Carell's character has conjured up, and a ceremony is held annually at the local Chili's. Each member of the office gets an award for things like "Tight Ass" for not only having a tense personality, but also having nice buns. Another person got the "Don't Follow Him into the Bathroom" Dundie Award. This particular clip is when an employee named Phyllis receives the "Busiest Beaver" award.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States