November 01, 2006

Nigella on The Food Network

The Food Network has decided to air another program featuring an attractive woman. All I can say is, if the pattern works, keep using it. The new show is named Nigella Feasts, and it airs Sundays at 12 PM Central. I'll have to record it for a few weeks since it intereferes with football. I haven't seen the program yet, and I have no clue as to whether or not she can really cook, but does it matter? I suppose The Food Network has to throw in cute women like Giada to offset the crap like The Barefoot Contessa (shudder). As you can tell from her nicely fitting shirt, I think Nigella (Lawson is her last name) is an English chippy. Looking forward to watching my first episode and I'll leave a full review here on the blog. You can catch Nigella next on November 5th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States