August 10, 2006

Working for the Weekend

My daughter, Andrea, is coming down to visit this weekend. She will be here for two weeks, and I'm really excited about it. We haven't lived around each other for most of her life, and she doesn't always like to talk to me on the phone, but we always have a great time when we are together.

During Andrea's last visit this past March, I helped her make a few video messages for her mother. We did about 10 takes to make one video, and we had a great time in the process. The video I have attached is one of the "failed" attempts in which Andrea is trying to tell Mommy that she loves her, but she is at a loss for words beyond the "I love you....Mommy". Maybe she was camera shy. I think it's pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States