August 10, 2006

The Song Tapper


This is a pretty cool website for about 15 minutes. You tap the tune of a song using the space bar on your keyboard, and the website figures out what the song is. I tapped several songs from different genres, and the site was able to find most of them. Some of the songs it couldn't find were listed when I did a search. I assume somebody entered them into the database with the wrong beat, because I was tapping them correctly. I got rhythm, baby.

Songs I tapped:

I Was Made for Lovin' You - KISS (found)
Back 'N' Black - AC/DC (found)
Turkish March - Mozart (found)
25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago (couldn't find)
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes (found)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - (cound't find)
Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men (found)
The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang (found)
Popeye the Sailor - ? (found)

Click the pic above or go to http://www.songtapper.com/s/tappingmain.bin to give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States