August 23, 2006

John Karr: Too Much Already

I figured I would put my two cents in about this creep; although, I am already sick of hearing about him and this case. It seems like all of the cable news networks are devoting 95% of their programming to this issue, and that is probably why I get most of my news from the internet these days.

There is no doubt in my mind that John Karr is very strange and maybe even the real the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. Then again, a lot of his confession doesn't add up with the forensic evidence, so he might be some lonely loser that is obsessed with young girls trying to find his fifteen minutes of fame. I guess a lot of people get caught up in the "tabloid" types of issues, but I'm not one of them.

I want the real killer to be found and locked up, but I don't want the case to tie up fifteen channels on my local cable. I guess it's just the way the world is now. I blame O.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States