August 28, 2006

Cheezeball.net

A couple of months ago, I ran across this website called Cheezeball.net. I'm not really sure what the site is about, but it has an "Off-Topic" section with picture galleries of bad album covers that are pretty funny. There is a contest about once a month to come up with a caption for an old ablum cover, and I was first runner up in last month's contest. The album was for a group named "Chuck and the Woodchucks." If you click the image to make it larger, you'll notice the guy on the far left is looking to his left and not at the camera. My caption was, "Despite the photographer's best efforts, he couldn't keep Dad from staring at the slutty assistant."

You can check out the bad album galleries or enter the contest at www.cheezeball.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: More Cowbell, United States